Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A part of me wants to fix it.

Stepping aside from the usual beauty post, I wanted to write a small personal post to relieve some of the stress that's been building up in me.

The one problem stressing me out right now are my friends. The sad thing is not only did I have my growing suspicions confirmed, but to finally see my friend in a whole different light; I am at the point where I can't see the good in her anymore.
Seeing her and another friend, who used to be SO close to each other barely talk anymore because of a certain problem neither want to address, I'm saddened by that fact.
After listening to my friend tell me the whole truth of what has been building up for months and months inside of her, I finally realized that it wasn't me who was trying to self destruct our friendship. I finally saw it as: "She doesn't think I'm worth the time to tell anything to."
And at that, I am THE most disappointed. To cheer people up, I go about sending them random facts of my day, or just to tell them how I'm doing.
To think that she doesn't even have the decency to tell me about any part of her life makes me... disappointed. What does our friendship even mean?

I'm torn, and it's become so hard to even face her.

No comments:

Post a Comment