Monday, April 18, 2011

Astrology

Not going to lie, I've always been attracted to reading things about my horoscope / zodiac. 
After following a certain zodiac related tumblr (zodiacchic), I began reading everything related to my sign - gemini. 
Their current posts have been "gemini with moon" or the other way around, and today they posted some information about what it means, and naturally I decided to try it out and read some of it and most of it is pretty accurate (in my opinion).

Here are just a couple of blurbs I thought best matched me:
"It can be difficult to know what Gemini really feels at any given moment. They are often very impressionable and scattered. There is usually a nervous air to Geminis that can make more personal characters a little uneasy."
"She is an opportunist. She can express herself easily and learns quickly. She is welcoming and gentle. She likes travel and intellectual work."
 Definitely, except for the expressing myself easily. I do find that a little difficult.
"A shy and somewhat withdrawn demeanour. Private, but once she is comfortable, friendly and curious. Very observant, a natural psychologist."
This is without a doubt, me. Natural psychologist? Perhaps. I do find myself very observant though. Not to be creepy but I find observing peoples behaviours really interesting. 
"You have an internal struggle between your needs and your wants. You can lack focus and be indecisive as a result. Your ability to be objective is both an asset and a liability, simply because when you decide on one route, you are pulled in another direction at the same time. Something tugs at you, and you begin to question your stance. "But what if..." and "on the other hand..." are statements you can't help but make, and that might plague you. You are always aware of the opposing point of view and the other side of the coin." 
This is actually how I feel about school right now. Currently I am majoring in International Business, but I'm stuck right now with whether I want to stay in business, or transfer to something else like languages. I also find this about my current part time job. I'm not getting paid much, but at the same time I don't want to leave because what if I can't find another job and end up at a new job that pays less than what I'm receiving now? Same goes for relationships right now. 

You are naturally trustworthy, and you don't have much patience for those who don't show respect for others, who take foolish risks, and who lead disorganized lives.
I would love to say that about myself (naturally trustworthy that is), but I guess that's a your opinion may vary type of opinion. However I do not have patience who don't show respect for others and take foolish risks. Right now it's mainly towards some of my old friends.

Without plenty of space and time to daydream, Pisces Moons easily get overloaded with life. Give them room to be alone with themselves, and they're generally able to take on the world--even if their style when they do so is not always conventional or understandable.
More often than not, her intuition is correct, although her imagination is also powerful and she can read too much into a situation as a result.  

No comments:

Post a Comment