Saturday, April 30, 2011

April showers bring May flowers

And while I would love to believe in that saying, I'm afraid where I live it's completely different.

This was around last week? 

Lovely isn't it? I had a fun time as well. Going through the snow, driving, puddles, yay!
Just kidding, but in all honesty, it was pretty crappy. It was more of a 'wet' snow, so it was heavier and pretty much melted upon impact. 
For some reason, it always seems to be terrible weather when I have to work/go out for the day. Yet when I'm inside at home just vegging out, it's always beautiful weather.
I guess in a way, that is a sign, but you know there are always those days where you just want to relax and rot for the day.
That's been my past couple of weeks. Lucky for me, it actually snowed yesterday and a little bit today. But the weather got better and most of it melted away. :)

Another update tomorrow! Hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment