Friday, December 23, 2011

Collective Haul!

Tis the season to be spending~
Since there were quite a number of deals the past couple of months, I've been stopping by Rexall to pick up a few items, and doing just a bit of online shopping. ;)



I picked up a new foundation, Marcelle Matte finish in the colour Almond. Rexall was having a 50% off all face cosmetics sale, and I was rather eager to try a new foundation out.
I haven't tried it yet, but I have to say not fond of the packaging. I totally thought there was going to be a pump, but alas as soon as I opened it was I disappointed. Guess I'll have to wait to see how the formula is!



Parfum1 had a 20% off code, so I used that to pick up my favourite perfume


Came with a sample~




Once again Rexall had a buy one get one free on the Revlon lip butters! I originally bought the colour "Pink Truffle" at work, and this time I wanted Berry Smoothie and Creme Brulee or Peach Parfait. Sadly both colours were out of stock, so I ended up with Berry Smoothie and Raspberry Pie. Reviews to come soon!
Also the Christmas cards (SUPER CUTE NO?), hair mousse and spin pins I picked up at London drugs. The mousse was 1.99 each, so I snatched up the remaining 6, the spin pins were 25% off and came to around $5 (originally 7ish!).



My yesasia.com haul! I waited FOREVER for this! I originally ordered a Rilakkuma cosmetic bag that wasn't in stock, I waited a couple of weeks while they searched through warehouses until I got a email saying it was out of stock. I cancelled the item and wanted the rest shipped out asap!
The cat is pencil case, and it's actually a Christmas present for my friend! She loves cats so when I saw this I immediately put it in my cart! It's super adorable and kinda makes me want one too...
I got a iphone/ipod/ipad home button sticker, and a headphone cover thing (that's also a strap holder), and Tablo's album - Fever's End.
I LOVE Tablo's album, I was most excited for this to reach me more than anything! After listening to "Bad", "Home" and "No tomorrow" I knew I HAD to order it. 


Inside it came with a YG family card, I'm not too sure how to register it but god knows I will figure that out! I've been a fan of Tablo and Epik High for so long, ever since I heard "Anyband", I fell in love with Tablo, which then led to Epik High. 
I'm so happy that he finally released an amazing album, after all the hard times he's been through, I'm so proud and happy for him!!

Left: Commander in Chic, Right: Barracuda
Lastly Sally Hansen polishes!
Nail products are buy one get one 50% till Dec 24 at Rexall, and the last time I was there picking up the lip butters I saw Barracuda! Ever since seeing it in missglamorazzi's youtube videos back in the summer, I've been on the hunt! It's been sold out everywhere (I've found it at one SDM but it was all crusty as someone had used it in the store), and when I saw i knew I had to have it!
I've been lemming Commander in Chic for SO long! It reminds me a lot of Rimmel's Steel Grey, but I couldn't compare the two colours at the store so I bought it anyway! I hope it's a bit different, because I loveee Steel Grey, and don't want something extremely similar. :\

On another note! Revlon lip butter review, picture, swatches (of some) to come soon!
I've been on a blog block because I've been working everyday, and coming home for a couple of hours just to go out and catch up with some old friends!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everything is going well for everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment