Thursday, August 29, 2013

Forever 21 Haul

A couple of weeks ago, Forever21 Canada had a 30% off sale items sale. 
I was totally eyeing the sale section online, but having no money and to get free shipping you have to spend over $60, I didn't want to pull the trigger to buy a couple of items. But once I got an email that there was an extra 30% off sale items, I just had to order what I was eyeing, and a bit extra. 

The dirty box that my order came in
I didn't take a picture the clothes I ordered. All I got was a pair of athletic shorts, a emerald green v-neck shirt, and a blue dress (the blue dress and shorts were items I wanted the most).

My favourite purchases were the bags. On the left is this giant white duffel bag. It is HUGE! I decided to buy it because it was cheap (as was ALL the items in this haul) and it can fit so much! If I needed it for a impromptu trip somewhere, I can fit everything and anything in this bag!
On the right, the blue bag was labeled as a "camera shoulder bag". I was excited for a smaller bag to carry around my compact DSLR camera, but once I received the bag I realized it can only fit a point and shoot digital camera. Irregardless of the fact that my camera won't fit, love this bag. I have been using it daily ever since I got it! It fits my small wallet, coin purse, and my the front pocket fits my cellphone. It is great quality, and I am so happy that I decided to buy this!

Lastly, I decided to haul some accessories and nail polish. I bought some sunglasses because my parents wanted some, they were around $4 each so I bought two pairs, one for myself, and the other for my mom (although I am giving her some of my older pairs since they have recently discovered the importance of sunglasses). I bought two nail polishes because they were 70 cents each, and I wanted to try the formula. I have tried them but I don't know I feel about them just yet, a future review will come.
Lastly I bought some hair clips! My hair has been so plain lately that I really wanted to add something to make it pop!
If you can tell, I have been into the turquoise, blue/green colours. I haven't had a chance to wear the hair clips yet, but I love them, and can't wait to wear them once school starts. 

That will be my last haul for a while! I have to get a new laptop because my old one is slowing me down and heating up extremely fast. On top of that I am buying a coffee machine for my family (although it'll mainly be me using it, hahaha), and starting to save up for a (proper) DSLR. 
Next post might just be a life update post! That or a makeup review. 

I'm actually looking forward to going back to school, I'm entering my final year of university so a (majority) of my courses are ones I actually want to take. After taking a year off learning Japanese, I realized that I want to go back to classes with a little more... substance. 
Although I am sure I will regret that sentence within a week of school starting, but right now I'm happy to be doing something with my life, instead of my lazying around home and going to my part time job. 
I hope everyone is enjoying the last of their summer! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment