Monday, August 27, 2012

Preparation: Japan

That's right!
In October of this year, I will be on a semester exchange to Sapporo, Japan. The last time I went to Japan was in the summer of 2008, and I knew I wanted to come back after the short visit I had.
I've always had an interest in Japanese culture since junior high, so this opportunity is amazing and I am both extremely excited, and nervous at the same time.

Personally, this is a huge step for me. I've always lived a rather simple life, always being sheltered in my home city and living the typical school, work, and hang out with friends life.
Not to mention my first solo travel! I'm the type of person who is extremely shy when put into new situations, I'm taking this opportunity to come out of my comfort zone!

I still have a number of things to do (including figuring out what to pack), and working as much as possible before jetting off to the land of the rising sun.
Nervous? Heck yes. But at the same time I am looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment